Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Last Chance

Some rights reserved by chispita_666
As I posted in my last blog, final cuts are made this Friday.  That gives me two more days to prove myself. The last few weeks have been a little better, but no where where I want my game to be.  This is by far the toughest competition I have ever had, and up to this date I have not been keeping up with the best of them. Anyways, like I said, my game has improved over the last two weeks, but I feel like it's too little too late.  There are 14 people on the team as of now, and coach says after cuts there will be 8.  I hate to say it, but I don't see myself in the top 8 given the scores I have been posting my time here at Trinity.  Some people think that  there isn't any competition in Division 3 sports, but I think it's safe to say they are wrong.  College sports it highly competitive no matter what Division you are in.  If you think about it all of your best athletes in high school will play Division 3 or Division 2 sports, and you might get one person who goes Division 1.  These next two days are really going to separate the boys from the men.  Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment