Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Tough Competition


 I have some good news and some bad news. The good news is cuts have been postponed till October 22nd. The competition has been air tight, and Coach has noticed this. He wants to give us a few more weeks to prove to him who should stay and who should go. As for the bad news, I have still not found my game and my chances of getting cut keep getting higher and higher because of it. Although Coach has not explicitly come up and told me I need to step up my game if I want to make the team, I know he is thinking it. As of now, there are 15 players on the team and after cuts, there will be approximately 10. Needless to say, right now, I am definitely toward the bottom 5 players. Also, I didn't qualify for another tournament last week. Who would have known making the golf team for the number 20 ranked division 3 team in the nation would be so hard. The only upside about these last two weeks is that I now have some more time to figure out my golf swing. Let's hope i find it soon! Over and out.


This work is dedicated to the Public Domain. For non-US use it is also placed under a Creative Commons CC0 designation.
This work is in the Public Domain.
Creative Commons License 

No comments:

Post a Comment